Free Fire is a well-known battle royale that offers players a plentiful of unique features and characters. The latter aid players on the virtual ground in different scenarios. You will get to choose your character to go into the battle from the lineup of almost 30 characters, every one of them with their unique skills and story in the Free Fire planet. This Free Fire guide will help you with the best character combinations to use with Homer and tips to master him.
About Homer in Free Fire
Homer is the first visually impaired character in battle royale history that was recently introduced with the May update. Though, his disability never stopped him from being the best at what he did.
Homer abilities in Free Fire
Homer has an active skill called Senses Shockwave. This ability releases a drone towards the nearest enemy within a 100-meter frontal range, creating a 5-meter pulse explosion which reduces the movement speed by 60% and firing speed by 35%. It also creates damage up to 25 HP. The skill lasts for five seconds once activated and players can only use it after every 90 seconds of cooldown time. These are the statistics of his Shockwave skill by level:
- Level 1: The drone is released within 100m range, creating a 5m-diameter pulse explosion allowing a reduction in movement speed by 10% and firing speed by 10%. Lasts for 5s and creates damage of 25 HP. CD: 140s.
- Level 2: The drone is released within a 100m frontal distance, creating a 5m-diameter pulse explosion allowing a reduction in movement speed by 20% and firing speed by 15%. Lasts for 5s and creates 25 damage. CD: 130s.
- Level 3: The drone is released within a 100m frontal distance, creating a 5m-diameter pulse explosion allowing a reduction in movement speed by 30% and firing speed by 20%. Lasts for 5s and creates 25 damage. CD: 120s.
- Level 4: The drone is released within a 100m frontal distance, creating a 5m-diameter pulse explosion allowing a reduction in movement speed by 40% and firing speed by 25%. Lasts for 5s and creates 25 damage. CD: 110s.
- Level 5: The drone is released within a 100m frontal distance, creating a 5m-diameter pulse explosion allowing a reduction in movement speed by 50% and firing speed by 30%. Lasts for 5s and creates 25 damage. CD: 100s.
- Level 6: The drone is released within a 100m frontal distance, creating a 5m-diameter pulse explosion allowing a reduction in movement speed by 60% and firing speed by 35%. Lasts for 5s and creates 25 damage. CD: 90s.
Note: Drops a drone towards the nearest opponent within a head-on distance that creates a 5-meter diameter blast that reduces movement speed and rate of fire.
Best character skill combination with Homer you should try in Free Fire
Almost every Free Fire character’s skills are self-explanatory. So, it is easy to make your team in Garena Free Fire with the best skill combinations after knowing the characters and their abilities. Keeping that in mind, we have prepared a list of skill combinations with Homer for better gameplay.
Kelly‘s sprint is faster than normal, allowing us to reach enemies, grab the loot before others, or escape from danger. The new Kelly the Swift Free Fire ability is called ‘Deadly Velocity’, with which you can deal more damage with the first hit that gets the target when the drone is released.
On the other hand, D-Bee helps with increased accuracy and movement speed when players fire while having movement. The rub-up for accuracy is 20%, and movement speed is 5%. Joseph also gets stimulated upon taking damage. This way, with a reduction in HP or taking damage from enemies, users can become even stronger using these characters.
Shirou‘s ability tracks players who hit you and gives you bonus armor penetration for your first shot against them. Characters can deal incredible damage with a shotgun while using them in tandem with this ability. When you get sniped, it becomes easy to just follow the tracking to release your drone.
Luqueta‘s skill, called ‘Hat Trick’, increases the maximum HP of the player by 8 to 35 with each kill at the base level. At character level 8, players will be able to gain a maximum HP of 15 to 35 after each kill. Wolfrahh‘s ability reduces the headshot damage when an enemy hits him, whereas his damage increases on the enemies’ limbs and arms.
3. Homer/Jota/Hayato/Elite Moco
When it comes to aim duels in close range, Jota is a great clutch character who allows you to gain HP in the middle of combat. When using guns, hitting an enemy recovers some HP for the user, and knocking down an enemy recovers 20% maximum HP.
Hayato is a legendary samurai character who has the Bushido ability as when his HP gets lower, the higher the penetration power of Hayato’s armor gets. If he is combined with Homer, the character’s armor will be much thicker and then it will be easy to eliminate enemies. Elite Moco can tag enemies hit for 5 seconds and extend the duration by up to 6.5s longer they move. This tracking allows players to use Homer’s drone easily.
Tips and Tricks for using Homer in Free Fire
- Very useful in combat: Homer’s ability proves very effective against enemies, which are in the close range or 100m range. Using his Shockwave, players can tackle any combat as they’ll detect the enemy first before they do.
- The player becomes unbeatable using Jota and Kelly: Using Jota, the character can easily gain Hp in the middle of any combat, and by using Kelly’s deadly velocity they can chase the enemy faster with the release of drones.
- Proves effective in camping: Homer’s ability can be very useful for those players who aren’t a rusher but slow-paced campers. As while using this character they can easily get notified about the enemy in their range and can change their position while moving along with zones.
We have tried to give our best combinations with the given character Homer. It depends on the player how he indulges in situations in the game and uses the skills likewise.
Did you find our Free Fire Homer guide helpful? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news, guides and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.